Hire the Playclub for your child’s party at any time on Weekends or Half term afternoons. You need to be a Friend of the Playclub to hire the space. Becoming a Friend costs just £30 per year and is a donation towards the running costs of this essential community resource.
Costs for a party at the Playclub
£30 per hour, minimum two hours plus a £30 cleaning fee. Most people book the space for three hours so that they can have 30 minutes to set up, 2 hours to party and 30 minutes to tidy.
How to book your party
Thank you for considering the Playclub for your party, here’s what to do next.
- Become a committed Volunteer or a Friend of the Playclub.
- Check the Playclub calendar below to see if your preferred date and time is available.
- Read the conditions of hire: THP-Conditions-of-hire-V7 (Party costs are £30 per hour)
- Fill out the party booking form below
- Wait for the party coordinator to confirm your booking date via email. They will also send you the details of the Playclub bank account. This response may take up to five days.
- Transfer money into the Playclub bank account.
- During the week before your party you’ll be sent the contact details of the volunteer who will be opening and shutting the Playclub for your party.
- Enjoy your party!
How to hire the Playclub for other activities
The venue is available for evening classes, meetings and other events outside the times the Playclub is open. Prices for hire on week days can be negotiated, please email Kristina at email@example.com.